January 03, 2011

Olive Green Checkered Fold Out Card

I made this card for my Grandmother and I liked it so much I made a duplicate.

How to make this card:
1. Cut a piece of card (I used Olive Green) so it measures 26cm x 26cm and fold in half. Cut a piece of white card so it also measures 26cm x 26cm and fold in half.
2. Cut a triangle out of one half of the folded white card.
3. Glue the folded white card on top of the folded Olive Green card.
4. Using a piece of patterned paper (I have used Stampin Up Designer Paper) cut a triangel where 2 sides measure 11.3cm. Glue this ontop of the Olive Green triangle on the front of the card.
5. Cut a piece of Olive Green card so it measures 29cm x 2.5cm. Cut a piece of Designer Paper so it measures 29cm x 2cm and glue it ontop of the Olive Green strip.
6. Punch a white flower (or use a bought paper flower) and a Designer Paper Circle and layer them. Then stick the flower onto the band of card.
7. Stick each end of the band together so that it slides over the card - horizontally. Place 2 Old Olive brads if you wish.

I ahve used Old Olive Card stock from Stampin Up, Stampin Ups Designer Paper, Stampin Up Circle Oval Punch and Stampin Ups 1 3/8" Circle - I used my own white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment