January 03, 2011

Baby Boy Card

I made this card to experiment with our new Baby Stroller Stamp.
How to make this card:
1. Cut a piece of  blue card so it measures 22cm x 15.8cm and fold in half.
2. Cut a piece of blue paper (I have used special paper for a Baby Boy) so it measures15cm x 10.2cm.
3. Glue a piece of 19cm white ribbon (tie a bow in the ribbon somewhere) onto the Blue paper vertically. Cut another piece of ribbon so it measures 12cm and glue horizontally onto blue paper so it intersects other piece of ribbon. Tuck and glue the ends under.
4. Stick 2 brads into the intersection of the ribbons as embellishments if you wish.
5. Punch one blue flower and one white flower. Stamp a baby carriage and punch the corners off. Cut a slightly larger blue square and punch the corners off. Layer them.
6. Layer the punched flowers underneath the Baby Carriage squares. I have finished it off with a "Happy New Baby" stamp.

I have used my own blue and white card, along with Baby Boy printed paper. I have used Stampin Ups Quick Note Stamp Set, Stampin Ups Circle Scallop Punch.

Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment