December 21, 2010

Mini Handbag + Mini Cards!

I found this wonderful website which had many wonderful creations on it. This is the first one I made from this website and it turned out wonderfully. I have used card from Stampin Ups Earth Elements Set and some Designer Paper from a local craft store. I have also used Stampin Ups Oval Scallop Punch, Oval Punch, Paper Trimmer, Lace Edge Punch, Circle Scallop Punch and 3/8" Circle Punch. This project took me about One Hour to complete.
Instructions for this Mini Handbag + Mini Card Set can be found at Chiaki Haversticks Website : www.stampingpro.com I really recommend this website.

Materials Needed for this Project:
1 Piece of Designer Paper 12"x12"
2 Pieces of A4 Coloured Card
Assorted Punches
Paper Trimmer with Scorer Blade
Glue/Sticky Tape
Six 3"x6" White Card for mini Notecards

No comments:

Post a Comment